THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. VISIT AGAIN SOON!
101 Things in 1001 days
A bucket list is something I’ve really been wanting to put together for a while, but in my true procrastination, I put it off. For this, I’m giving myself a dead line! By the time 1001 days (almost 3 years) have passed, I’m going to have accomplished all of the things on this list!
1. List 101 things.
2. Inspire someone to make their own list. (Zac and Ryan: August 2012)
3. Go bungee jumping off a bridge.
4. Go zip-lining.
5. Graduate with honors!
6. Get the job at the Masquerade. (Oct. 2012)
7. Move into my very own apartment. (Oct. 2012)
8. Paint and decorate my apartment with “my” style.
9. Host my first party in my apartment.
10. Spend a full day with each of my sisters individually. (Nov. 2012)
11. Read 20 new books. (2/20)
12. Learn to ballroom dance.
13. Overcome my social anxiety. (Started therapy and Lexapro Dec. 2012)
14. Send my mom flowers as a surprise.
15. Perfect my baking style.
16. See all the Harry Potter movies.
17. Go to Disney World with Ryan.(February 2013)
18. Go to New York City.
19. Invest in five classic pieces for my “grown-up” wardrobe. (3/5)
20. Find the right work out routine and stick to it.
21. Establish an editorial calendar for my blog.
22. Update my resume.
23. Collect maps of the rail systems of all major cities.
24. Mend bridges that have previously been burned. (Krista, 2012).
25. Find a career job. (April 2013)
26. Buy a printer. (May 2013)
27. Invest in five pieces of classic jewelry.(1/5)
28. Find cute, affordable shoes that actually offer support.(Sept. 2012)
29. Give up Coke and actually stick to it.
30. See a show at the House of Blues.(February 2013)
31. Find an internship with a major media organization. (Ticket Alternative/Atlanta Music Guide, Dec. 2012)
32. Acquire every Radiohead album on vinyl.
33. See one of my favorite acts from the 90′s live.
34. Go camping.
35. Start my “50 States” roadtrip.
36. Attend Coachella or SXSW.
37. Organize my closet.
38. Get serious about opening my own business.
39. Bake a homemade cake for someone’s birthday.
40. Plan an Amazing Race style trip.
41. Buy Braves season tickets.
42. Learn to make black bean hummus.
43. Reconnect with my mom’s side of the family.
44. Spend an entire day with just my mom.
45. Spend an entire day with just my dad.
46. Learn archery.
47. See a Broadway play.
48. Find the perfect “go-to” dress.
49. Have more “red lipstick” days.
50. Go on a Riverboat dinner cruise.
51. See a double feature at the drive-in.
52. Stop procrastinating.
53. De-clutter my Facebook friendslist.
54. Learn to make Mary-Lynn’s fried chicken.
55. Buy a piece of my own luggage and stop borrowing my parents’.
56. Watch ten “classic” movies.
57. Sit in the front row of a Braves game. (Sept. 2012)
58. Visit California again.
59. Send snail mail.
60. Organize my music collection.
61. Become a better manager of my finances.
62. See every Ryan Gosling movie.
63. Watch Doctor Who start to finish.
64. Invest in my own business cards.
65. Attend a social media conference.
66. Learn to ski.
67. Try new wines.
69. Clean out my old jewelry box and discard all my plastic jewelry. (September, 2012)
70. Overcome my fear of roller coasters.
71. Eat an entire meal with chopsticks. (August 2012)
72. Volunteer at the soup kitchen more than just on holidays.
73. Find a church home in the Atlanta area.
74. Launch an Etsy shop for my earrings.
75. Get my blog featured somewhere.
76. Finally finish watching all of The West Wing.
77. Go parasailing.
78. Go yard sale shopping with my mom.
79. Treat myself to a massage after finals.
80. Have a flower box at my new apartment.
81. Carve my own Jack-O-Lantern.
82. Learn to ride a jet ski.
83. Work back up to running.
84. Get pedicures with my mom.
85. Take my dad to a Braves game.
86. Finally part with a majority of the cds I’m hoarding in my car.
87. Ride on a sailboat.
88. Swim with dolphins.
89. Take my little sister to White Water.
90. Visit Ryan’s grandma again.
91. Go to Legoland.
92. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
93. Sponsor a child in a third world country.
94. Visit a city I’ve never been to before.
95. Win a game of mini golf for a change.
96. Eat the recommended daily serving of fruits and vegetables every day for a week.
97. Eat AUTHENTIC Chinese food to see if I like it any better.
98. Go to an Oakland A’s game.
99. Upgrade to an iPhone 4s (mostly because I want Siri.)
100. Write a letter to myself to open on my 25th birthday.
101. Put ten dollars into savings for each goal accomplished.
Taylor. 22. Atlanta, Georgia.
Student. Blogger. Door girl. Adventurer.
LOVE: Atlanta Braves. Family. People Magazine. Public Relations. Finger Painting. Fashion. Thrifting. Antiquing. Laughing. Bad Jokes. Degrassi. LOST. Owls. Caribou Coffee. Indie films. Superheroes. The South. Beaches. Autumn. Corn Mazes. Pumpkin gingerbread lattes. Campfires. Christmas lights. Leggings. Fountain drinks.
I AM: a dreamer, a doer, an avid Google-er, independent, free-spirited, easily amused, feisty, BOLD, clumsy, nostalgic, & most importantly always classy, never trashy.
Questions? Comments? I’d love to hear from my readers! E-mail me at email@example.com